Paperback (includes 78 cards): $40
see store for sales outside USA.
Originally published by RedWheel/Weiser in 2002
Republished, Dancing Willow Tree in 2012, 2014
The Tarot of Transformation can help you spin straw into gold. It shows you how to deal with hardships and life challenges in such a way that they strengthen you, bringing out your wisdom and maturity.
Created by two psychotherapists with broad and extensive spiritual backgrounds, one a visionary artist and the other the author of several books on spiritual life, its overriding tone is one of compassion.
With brilliant colors and powerfully evocative imagery, Willow Arlenea paints entirely new images for a modern tarot that is at once cross-cultural, cosmic, and visionary. (Visit Willow’s site to learn more about her mystery school, evolving work, and to view more of her art.)
The Tarot of Transformation:
- Is based on an embodied spirituality that can be lived in the world
- Respects intelligence of Nature
- Weaves in strong feminine energies and viewpoints
- Provides positive masculine images while challenging aspects of the masculine that have become a hindrance
- Provides valuable insights on how to skillfully flow with change